Exchanges and Returns
- The customer must inform that he intends to return the product up to 45 days after the date of receipt, sending an email to email@example.com.
- The product must be sent, to the address provided, under the same conditions in which it was received. The product must be accompanied by the respective invoice.
- All shipping costs, associated with the return, are borne by the customer.
- As soon as you return the product, the customer must notify, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the data of the respective shipment (tracking number and transport company name).
- If the order arrives in the same condition as it was sent, and the customer does not intend to exchange for another item, the refund process will begin.
- The customer will be asked to provide their bank details (IBAN and BIC / Swift). Refunds are made solely and exclusively by bank transfer.
- Once the transfer is made, proof of transfer will be sent to the customer.
- Returns made to non-EU countries will preferably be made via PayPal.
- Defective product:
- The customer is asked to send a photo of the state in which the product arrived at email@example.com
- Burel Factory will produce and ship a new one.
- Burel Factory assumes responsibility for shipments.
- The product is only produced/shipped new after payment of costs (shipping/product).
- The customer assumes responsibility for all shipments.